Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving and an Harbor update


Happy Wednesday to all of you :)
I have been busy getting ready for Harbor Haven :)
I have made a list of the participating shops to date that might be able to help you with fabric and fibers, and if you want to join and receive a hard copy please reach out to them :)
I have the PDF files and shops have the Hard Copies

And 
There is a Facebook Page that Mo has graciously started for me for Harbor Haven!
and she also has a Facebook Page for herself and her fibers :)

Thank you for reading my blog post and I am off to make a meat pie and cocktail meatballs...we have been invited to my daughters boyfriends parent house this year and it is the first time in about 35 years I am not making the whole meal :)
Have SAFE TRAVELS and a BLESSED Holiday!!
HUGS 💗
donna 




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Happy Thanksgiving Donna! I'm in Canada so we celebrated a month ago, but it's always a good day to be thankful :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive